ALPHA Net Marquee
To Create a Message:
- Click on the EDITOR button to open the message board program.
- Select FILE -> OPEN -> select a previous message to open.
- Hit FILE -> Save As -> give it a new name related to the message and date (ex: CC 8-26).
- Edit the message by deleting the old information and typing in the new data.
- Save the file.
- Repeat for any additional messages. Each message should be kept in it’s own file.
- To increase or decrease the size of font, go to the Character Menu and select either 7-row (smaller font) or 10-row (larger font).
- To change the speed or time a message displayed, go to the Options menu and select Speed (current settings are 3).
- Open the Site Manager program.
- Click on Marion Local.
- Hit the + button (this is the “Add Message” button).
- Select the message from the Messages folder.
- Hit the lightening bolt button (“Transmit” button) to send the message to the message board.
- Use the + to add a message to the bottom of the list.
- Use the insert button to insert a message where line is highlighted.
- If you go back and edit a message AFTER it has been transmitted, you will need to go back to the Site Manager and re-transmit by hitting the lightening bolt button.
- In the Editor program you can add special “animated” features. To do this, go to the OPTIONS menu and open the Alpha Net folder. Select a “gif” file.
- Marion Local has a 32-row marquee. Be sure to select gif files that are identified as 32-row